What We Believe
Mt. Carmel Believes:
THAT THE BIBLE IS: The verbal, plenary inspiration of the original manuscripts of the Old and New Testaments.
(Verbal Inspiration – the Holy Spirit so guided and controlled the men who He used to write the Scriptures to the point that they wrote as God instructed.) (2 Peter 1:21 – John 10:35)
(Plenary Inspiration – the Bible does not contain the Word of God—It is the Word of God.) (2 Timothy 3:16)
We believe in two offices of the New Testament Church – which are the Pastor and the Deacons.
1. That there is one and only one living and true God. (I Cor. 8:6)
2. In the unity of the Godhead of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. (I John 5:7)
3. That Jesus Christ died for our sins. (I Tim. 1:15)
4. That Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and man. (I Tim. 2:5)
5. That the Holy Spirit is a divine person. (John 14:26)
6. The Holy Spirit seals all believers. (Eph. 1:13-14)
7. Satan is the un-Holy god of this age. (II Cor. 4:4)
8. In Eternal Salvation of all true believers. (Eph. 4:30)
9. That we are justified by Faith. (Rom. 5:1)
10. That we are sanctified through Christ. (Heb. 10:10)